We, are a professionally managed pharmaceutical company accredited with ISO 9001-2015& ISO 14001-2004 certification, require :-
- Company Secretary & Asst. General Manager – Admn. No. of Post : 01 [ Gen.-1]
Age : Around 50 years
The candidate should be Associate / Fellow member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India along with Graduate in Law. The candidate should have thorough knowledge of Secretarial & Administrative functions with specific reference to the legal issues of the company and should have 10-15 years experience of which 5 years should be in senior position in the above area. The salary compensation [CTC ] will be around Rs.18 lacs per annum.
2. Executive–Engineering & Projects No. of Posts : 03 [ ST-1;UR- 2 ]
Age : Around 28 years
The candidate should be a Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation / Electrical / Mechanical. In respect of Instrumentation – the candidate should handle all digital &analog instruments, Maintenance of PLC, HMI, Calibration of Instruments, Handling Utilities. In respect of Electrical, the candidate shall be able to maintain PCC, MCC, Electrical Motors, Handling DG Set, Transformers / Group Operating Switch yard, PLC, HMI and Electrical Maintenance. Also, the candidate should be able to co-ordinate with external agencies for calibration and validation. Liasioning with BESCOM, BWSSB etc.In respect of Mechanical, the candidate should handle and maintain pharma machineries, maintenance, utilities, HVAC maintenance. The candidate should have minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in pharmaceuticals company or continuous process industry. The salary [ CTC ] will be around Rs.7 lacs per annum.
The candidate working in Govt. Department / Public Sector Undertaking are required to forward their application through proper channel / produce No Objection Certificate.
Relaxation in eligibility criteria may be considered for the above post for exceptionally deserving candidates.
- Apprentice Trainees :-
We invite applications for engagement of Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 from candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions mentioned in the under mentioned designated trades.
|SL.NO.||TRADE||NO. OF SEATS|
- Reservation will be SC 15%, ST-5% and OBC-27%
- Training Period & Place : Training period will be for two years at our Factory situated at Plot No.14, Peenya, II Stage, Bengaluru-58
- Age Limit : 21 years
- Educational Qualification : The candidate must have passed 10th class examination with ITI pass certificate in relevant trade from recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
- Stipend : Stipend will be paid as per the instruction of Apprenticeship Board.
- Agreement of Training : The selected candidate has to execute an apprenticeship contract with employer before apprenticeship training as prescribed under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
- The candidates who have applied for our earlier advertisement published on 15thMay, 2019 need not apply again as their application are under consideration.
The candidates applying for the above posts should write “ Application for the post of _______ ” on the top of the envelope.
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements may send their duly filled-in application as per the format [ Application For Employment ] available in our Company’s website : www.kaplindia.com along with the relevant testimonials to reach us on or before 19th August, 2019 to General Manager – HRD.